Made in New Zealand from the finest natural resources
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FREE INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT ON ALL ORDERS OVER NZD$150
Terms and Conditions of Trade When Ordering Online
- You will be emailed a Confirmation of Order a few minutes after your online order has been put through.
- You will be emailed Shipping Advice as soon as the goods are consigned. If the item is posted, there is no tracking number. If the item is couriered, you will be provided a tracking number.
- We fully insure your order in transit whether it be posted or couriered.
- We will place an invoice in with your order to the exact amount of the online transaction paid by you. If you have paid in a foreign currency, we may give you the bank conversion in New Zealand dollars.
- We will manufacture or supply most standard website items within 7 - 14 working days. Throws or garments may take up to 21 - 28 working days. This time frame is applicable to most times of the year but there may be delays around Xmas so you are advised to get orders in 6-8 weeks early to avoid the rush. These time frames are also subject to hide and material availability.
- If we cannot supply certain goods in a reasonable time frame, you will be kept informed if you are backordered or you will be given a choice to choose another colour, size or item if the item is sold through.
- We will make your order from the best hides or materials available taking the utmost care with quality control
- You acknowledge that the credit card you are using is rightfully yours or, if not, that you have the card owner's permission to use it. We reserve the right to ask the relationship between yourself and the card owner before we process your order.
- If the validity of the transaction is in question, you agree to give further proof that you are the bona fide payor or recipient of the goods on order.
- You acknowledge that possum fur and other natural materials we utilise are natural and hence there are at times variations in colour, texture, markings and loft as no 2 hides are identical.
- By ordering from Wear New Zealand, you realise you will automatically be placed on our mailing list for new designs, future specials and promotions. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe if you wish.
- You acknowledge that any sales tax, duty or clearance costs charged in the country to which the goods are shipped is the responsibility of the Recipient and that you are to pay these fees in lieu of refusing delivery of the consignment sent to you in good faith.
- You realise that if for any reason you wish to freight the goods back to us, that the freight will be at your cost. We have already given you free or subsidised delivery.
- The information in your order that you have given us will be followed exactly. If you have mis-spelt or given the wrong address, it is your liability if the goods are delayed or do not arrive as we have consigned in good faith to your instructions.
- You realise that sometimes it is not feasible to send to a certain address you have given due to lack of infrastructure, disasters, political upheaval or risk in that area. We will then ask you to provide an alternate address and/or contribute towards extra freight costs due to these circumstances beyond our control.
- You will not plagiarise or copy any of Wear New Zealand's original and copyrighted designs of it's brands on a commercial basis.
- You will not send SPAM through our Facebook/Twitter/Email links
- You are responsible for your own Password security as we do not have access to it.turns Policy
- If the item is not suitable for you, you agree to abide by the conditions of our Returns Policy.
- You agree to our publishing any positive comment made by you in any written correspondence to us regarding our products/service on our Testimonial Page or other.