Made in New Zealand from the finest natural resources
ONLY NZ$10 FOR NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT!
POSSUM MERINO KNITWEAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove any detachable possum fur trim on garment apart from possum buttons
• Hand wash in lukewarm water, with a mild detergent.
• Rinse in cold water with fabric softener.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and place into shape while lying flat on towel
in shade to dry, replacing towel with a dry one when necessary.
• Do not use bleach, do not wring, and do not place in a washing machine at any
stage of the cleaning process.
All knitwear can be dry-cleaned.
POSSUM FUR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Do not expose to excessive natural or artificial light as this may cause fading in
• Do not expose to excessive heat as a hot iron or blow dryer may cause your fur
• Do not immerse in water.
• Do not use bleach or put in a washing machine.
• Do not store in plastic but in a well ventilated, dry closet or wrap in cotton fabric
so that the garment "breathes."
• Shake regularly to restore the pile and to prevent dust from settling.
Should you wish to clean:
• Wring out a lukewarm wet cloth till it is barely damp.
• Squirt a drop of liquid mild detergent and massage into the cloth then gently wipe
over the fur. Do not apply moisture to the suede side at all if exposed.
• Rinse the cloth in cold water and wring hard again before applying to the possum
fur to wipe off any excess detergent. Dry naturally in shade.
• Shake or brush to fluff up.