- Replace the filter with sanitized hand as required or daily, depending on level of use, temperature or external conditions.
- Gently hand wash face mask in warm water with mild detergent.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Optional: Add a few drops of lavender oil or similar to make inhalation pleasant and to increase antibacterial effectiveness.
- Drip dry.
- Do not put in washing machine.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not iron.
Glasses fogging up when wearing a face mask?
If you have already adjusted the face mask nose wire around the top of nose and you still find your glasses fogging up, you will need to apply de-fogger to glasses.
De-fogger can be bought at opticians, chemists and hardware stores.
Some home remedies that may work depending on specifications of your lenses:
- applying soap to glasses with soft cloth, rinsing and drying naturally
- applying diluted vinegar to glasses, dry with soft cloth
- applying hand sanitizer to glasses with soft dry cloth